Families interested in enrolling their child can expect the following process.
- Contact us to schedule a tour and learn about the program.
- Download and fill out an application. You may fax it, mail it or drop it off at the Institute.
- The Early Learning Institute admissions team will reply within 3 business days of a submitted application:
- We will schedule a preliminary screening or
- Refer you to another provider if your child does not meet preliminary criteria
- Once a screening is scheduled, you will come to the Early Learning Institute for a 90-minute assessment during which time our Clinical Director will administer a skills assessment to your child while one of our clinicians will conduct an interview with a parent/guardian.
- Our admissions team will contact you within five business days of a completed screening to let you know if your child has been accepted.
- Once your child is accepted into the program, you will have a limited amount of time to accept the position and complete final paperwork.
- If your child is not accepted into the program, we will provide references to other providers in the area.
Your privacy is protected: The Early Learning Institute respects your privacy and is compliant with all HIPAA Privacy Regulations. Read our privacy policies.